AxeDCS GUI Reference
AxeDCS is an Axe Axiom which provides a great part of the functions and widgets of the Doors CS 7 GUI API. You can use it only with Doors CS 7 or higher; it will throw an "Invalid token" error if you try to compile a program with it for a shell other than Doors CS.
You use the GUI API with AxeDCS the same way you would use it with ASM: you push the widgets to the GUI stack, and then call a render function or a mouse function.
AxeDCS GUI Widget Tokens
|AxeDCS Token||Function||ASM equivalent|
|Alert||Draws a modal message box with custom text.|
|NullContain||Adds an invisible container with opaque or transparent background to the GUIStack. With LargeWin and SmallWin, it's one of the three widgets that must starts a GUI form.||GUIRnull.|
|LargeWin||Adds a fullscreen window to the GUIStack. With NullContain and SmallWin, it's one of the three groupmasters.||GUIRLargeWin.|
|SmallWin||Adds a 81*49 window to the GUIStack. With NullContain and LargeWin, it's one of the three groupmasters.||GUIRSmallWin.|
|WinBtn||Adds window buttons to the GUIStack. They'll be drawn on the current groupmaster (except NullContain; it'll surely crash).||GUIRWinButtons|
|BtnText||Adds a clickable button with text to the GUIStack.||GUIRButtonText|
|BtnImg||Adds a clickable button with 5*5 sprite to the GUIStack.||GUIRButtonImg|
|HotSpot||Adds an invisible clickable area to the GUIStack.||GUIRHotspot|
|GUIText||Adds text with position relative to the groupmaster to the GUIStack.||GUIRText|
|TextLineIn||Adds a single-line text prompter to the GUIStack.||GUIRTextLineIn|
|PassIn||Adds a single-line password prompter to the GUIStack.||GUIRPassIn|
|TextMultiline||Adds a multiline text prompter to the GUIStack.||GUIRTextMultiline|
|ByteIn||Adds an integer spinner in range [0,255] to the GUIStack.||GUIRByteInt|
|WordIn||Adds an integer spinner in range [0,65535] to the GUIStack.||GUIRWordInt|
|Radio||Adds a radio button to the GUIStack.||GUIRRadio|
|Chkbox||Adds a checkbox to the GUIStack.||GUIRCheckbox|
AxeDCS GUI functions
- GUIEvent - Specify that the following code is part of a routine called by Mouse. Always put it as first instruction in this case !
- Mouse - Renders the GUI and begin input functions.
- FindFirst - Returns the starting of the data of the first non-groupmaster widget of the GUIStack.
- FindNext - Returns the starting of the data of the widget following the current one in the GUIStack. Always call it directly after FindFirst or FindNext since it uses ASM registers !
- ClearGUI - Removes all the widgets from the GUIStack.