AxeDCS GUI Reference
It exists an Axiom which provides a great part of the functions and widgets of the DCS7 GUI API. You can use it only with DCS7 or higher, since it will throw an "Invalid token" error if you try to compile it for another shell than DoorsCS.
You use the GUI API in Axe the same way you would use it with ASM : you draw the widgets and then call a render func.
AxeDCS widget functions
- Alert - Draws a modal message box with custom text.
- NullContain - Adds an invisible container with opaque or transparent background to the GUIStack. With LargeWin and SmallWin, it's one of the three widgets that must starts a GUI form.
- SmallWin - Adds a 81*49 window to the GUIStack. With NullContain and LargeWin, it's one of the three groupmasters.
- LargeWin - Adds a fullscreen window to the GUIStack. With NullContain and SmallWin, it's one of the three groupmasters.
- WinBtn - Adds window buttons to the GUIStack. They'll be drawn on the current groupmaster (except NullContain, it'll surely crash).
- BtnText - Adds a clickable button with text to the GUIStack.