Draws a sprite to the buffer at a specified location. The sprite is taken from a Pic file. This will work even if the Pic file is archived.
real(1, Spr_X, Spr_Y, Spr_Width, Spr_Height, sPIC_Num,sPIC_X, sPIC_Y, Spr_Method, Spr_Flip, Spr_UpDateLCD
- A number between 0 and 95
- A number between 0 and 63
- Sprite width in bytes. So 8 pixels wide, is 1, 16 pixels wide is 2, and so on.
- Sprite height in pixels
- The picture number that this sprite is stored in. 0-9 for Pic0-Pic9
- The offset for the sprite in the pic horizontally. Must be a value from 0-11, and is aligned with every 8 bytes.
- The offset for the sprite in the pic vertically. Does not need to be aligned.
- 0 for overwrite
- 1 for AND logic
- 2 for OR logic
- 3 for XOR logic.
- 0: No flip
- 1: Horizontal Flip
- 0: Do not update
- 1: Update the cleared screen