disprle - Decompresses of rle compressed data into 768 bytes
- Input hl = locataion of compressed data - de = location to store decompressed data
The compressed data has the following format:
- “Literal” mode is assumed until otherwise specified. The routine copies bytes out one-by-one
- If a $91 is encountered, the calculator displays an RLE-encoded block. These three-byte blocks are formatted as follows:
Offset 0: $91 Offset 1: Byte to repeat Offset 2: Number of repetitions (1-256)
- After a three-byte RLE section, the decompressor returns to “literal” mode until the next $91.
- To display a literal $91, use the three-byte sequence $91,$91,1