This command takes Pic X (Pic0 = 10) and performs an action designated by a function number. If arg_1 = …
- 0: Copies Pic file to the graph buffer using logic method. arg_1
- specifies the Pic file arg_2 specifies the logic code. The supported
- codes are:
0: REPLACE, no screen update.\
- 1: AND, no screen update.\
- 2: OR, no screen update.\
- 3: XOR, no screen update.\
- 4: REPLACE, the screen is updated.\
- 5: AND, the screen is updated.\
- 6: OR, the screen is updated.\
- 7: XOR, the screen is updated.\
1: Creates a new pic file using the contents of the graph buffer.
Any preexisting picture will be replaced.
2: Swaps a pic file between archive and RAM. If it is now in RAM, the output is 0, else it is some other number.
3: Deletes a picture. This is not an undoable action, so be cautious while using this function.
Technical Details #
Modifies the LCD contents. See above.